Experienced Connecticut Lawyers Represent Individuals and Businesses Statewide
Accomplished West Haven legal team handles injury and breach lawsuits
Founded in 1994, the law firm of Umeugo & Associates, P.C. in West Haven has helped people throughout the state of Connecticut achieve favorable resolutions to their personal injury lawsuits, business disputes, property transactions, and estate planning matters. As a general practice firm, we are able to address a wide range of legal concerns. Our clients come to us for our subject-area knowledge, our innovative thinking, our one-on-one attention and our responsive communication.
Attentive attorneys provide high-quality counsel for civil litigation
We understand that people only reach out to lawyers when their well-being or future goals are on the line, so we appreciate what’s at stake in representing our clients’ best interests. As a fixture of the West Haven community for more than 25 years, we are known for providing legal services that are:
- Strategic — Our team of innovative thinkers will evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of various legal approaches before creating a strategy tailored to your needs.
- Comprehensive — For each client, we provide a thorough review of the relevant evidence and explain the potential long-term consequences of different legal options. We want to make sure you fully understand the services we offer and the outcomes you can expect.
- Time-tested — Over decades of practice, we have built a reputation for providing effective settlement negotiation and experienced courtroom litigation. Our track record includes many successful settlements and decisions.
We will strive to bring about a resolution to your issues so you can confidently move forward with your life.
Committed lawyers help clients win damages and protect financial assets
We are well-versed in many areas of Connecticut law, including:
- Personal injury — The expenses that pile up after auto accidents, slip and fall incidents and other personal injury events can be severe. We help clients seek compensation from negligent parties, including negligent medical providers. We hold them liable in malpractice suits when their failure to meet a professional standard of care results in injury.
- Workers’ compensation — We assist injured employees in workers’ compensation disputes so that they can get the benefits they’re entitled to for on-the-job injuries.
- Business law — Our attorneys offer advice on a wide range of business law matters, from business formation to contract creation and litigation.
- Real estate law — With an in-depth understanding of residential real estate practices, we guide individuals and couples through the process of buying or selling homes. Our firm also works with businesses to complete commercial real estate transactions.
- Estate planning — Whether you want to create an estate plan or have been appointed the executor of a will, we can help. The lawyers at Umeugo & Associates, P.C. assist clients with both wills and probate.
- Immigration law — Our immigration attorneys help non-citizens to obtain immigrant and non-immigrant visas and to apply for citizenship in the United States.
If you need help for any of these areas, we offer a free initial consultation so that you understand your options before deciding what legal action to take.
Contact our Connecticut personal injury and business law firm for a free consultation
The lawyers at Umeugo & Associates, P.C. in West Haven represent Connecticut clients in matters of personal injury law, business law, and immigration, and we help create secure documents for real estate transactions and estates. Call us at 203-931-2680 or contact us online to make an appointment for your free initial consultation.